Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Hugged a Girl


I hugged a girl
this moonlit eve

She was shriekng
at her boyfriend

I could see them
throught their window

He was stadnig up
 she wass set afire

All i came to borrow
were some matches

to light my fireplace
and warm our home

Knocking at the door
feeling safe and sure

Providence in hand
with unversal flow

I felt all was good
everything; so right

Whch is why I did
hug a girl, this night

Holding her close
palms face down

Giving her love
feeling the pain

Soothing her hurt
I was restored

Offered a lighter
before I left

I wondder how
they are doing

May she be loved
for i know I AM

Katherine Marion
www.Supernaturalwoman.com


p.s.

Some may say, " Life is funny," yet i know
that this world can be filled with sharp
pins and pricks that hold on tight ...

After being accosted on the dark
highwary, up the way from our
new home, just prior to borrowing
more firewood from a friendly
neighbor, I know what it felt like
to be filled with another's darkness.

The fellow who came up to me and
our innocent puppies, was filled
with rage and maybe even drugs.
Possibly, " off of his medication,"
even. Attacking us, psychically,
and targeting me with wounding
words that can kill. A fellow
female came out of her peaceful
Saturday eve, after her daughter's
birthday party, and hollered at
the countrified creepy crawler
who didn't like it that i had a
couple of quiet dogs, on- leash.
Claining that i was "not allowing
them to socialize," and refusing
to stop cornering me and my
pets. So, I know pain .. and I
know kindness.


Of course, all the love
.. comes full circle. So, do
 the ashes that drop like hot
stones, to burn and maim.

And, "If I had it to do, all
over, again", I would do it
just the same, for I am one
of the seemingly, sometimes
few sane.

Kindness is everywhere,
when we keep an unlocked
heart; ready to open up at
anytime, even wider .. to
let int the light and offer
refuge for those who are
in need.

It doesn't matter who you
are, I love you. I understand
what life can throw your way
and my wounds are deep.
Yet, my hope is huge and
my happiness does not
depend on being loved
in return.

Unconditionally,

Lovingly Lighting a new Path,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment