Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thelma is my Puppy



















                          Thelma is my puppy

                          loving me, unconditionally

                          as far as my happy heart can see

                         she sets my soaring soul free

                         filling my spirit with new girlish glee



                        Thelma is my puppy

                        I sleep beside her, nightly

                        forever contented, is sweetest she

                        never asking anything of me

                        happy puppy-tale endings . are WE!


                       Katherine Marion

                       The Third Eye Photography -  ( my own )


                       p.s.


                      Right now, sis and bro, Edward - Kaelin's pup, are doggone tired.

                      I may have a Kat nap, myself.


                     p.p.s.

                   Enjoy your Victoria Day long weekend. We are!!!





                        

2 comments:

  1. Just like naming ones child - which is why i asked the universe. As in this newest consciosness-raising case.


    Thanks for speaking your voice. I agree, wholeheartedly.


    Katherine - as in "The Great"

    ReplyDelete