Sociable

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Be sure to wear clean undies .. before your rape"

                                "Be sure to wear clean undies .. before your rape,"
                                  ordered ape-man before he went 'APE"

                                 "Be sure to please me, above all wretched else
                                   I'm gonna throw your torn ass onto a shelf!"

                                 "Be sure to smile while i am 'do'n you dirty,
                                   cause when your hurt'n, my dick gets perky!"

                                  "Be sure to have a big O so i feel like a man
                                    I am Fu__g  you, cause I know 'I CAN'

                                  "Be sure to show that I make you feel good
                                    Swallow my di__,  agh, under the hood"

                                  "Be sure not to scream or I will have to kill ya
                                    like the 12 year old, they sent me away fer"

                                  "Be sure to know that if you ever tell anyone
                                    I'm sending your sis; filthy pics .. by the ton."

                                  "Be sure not to answer the phone, when i am
                                    busy shooting polaroid's, before 'next slam"

                                  "Be sure not to go the police who already know
                                    I am on parole. Do as you have been told!"

                                  "Be sure to be here, if i ever come back for RAPE
                                    signed with dirty semen 'another misogynistic APE!'"



                                    Katherine Marion
                                    www.SupernaturalWoman.com


                                    Holy Goddess, i am such a 'natural" at this rape inspired ..
                                    writing ..
                                    Wonder why?

                                    And, I'll be sure to tell a wholesome lot more truth ..
                                    before last breath ..
                                    that way; my sisters and nieces and all my other's
                                    never does die!

                                    Goddess- cast thine divine dye ......


                                    My oh, Magical My,
                         
                                    Special K who believes in being a whole lot more  ..
                                    than spending senseless time in purgatory .. with
                                    those who barely live - a lie!!!


                                 




                                 

                             


No comments:

Post a Comment