Saturday, January 26, 2013

Call me 'Stick Woman'

Thelma readying to pounce on her baby brother in order to get that Stick!!!


I can honestly say
there no longer is a 
day
whee i may
go
without...
a little play
and
a whole lotta laughter!

Doggone what may ...
come at me in the hereafter
today
be that telling time
that I need to go after

Puppies chase a dirty stick
never  worrying over wet fur
or giving a lick
to be sure
of what not is
as long as they have
this
face to gladly kissd

Dogs llive in the now
right here
none other
for me
Big sis; Thelma
and
her beaitiful brother!


Katherine Marion
www.Supernaturalwoman.com


p.s.

Sometimes i think of how little time .. these pupps will have on this planet.
Yet, mostly, i am ever grateful that for this allotted space in 'human years' i am allowed
to love them and stroke their up-turned ears!!!



p.p.s.

Silly capturing .. sanapped by Rusty, my neighbor, a couple of weeks ago, when the rains had somewhat ceased, cold air stood still, and we danced in the chill .. near Silva Baby on Gabriola Island.
Our new home.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment