Friday, January 10, 2014

" Time to Put the Burden Down," Mahara told me

                                       " Time to put the burden down, "
                                          Mahara told me

                                         Soon, i will be able to, again
                                         breathe easy



                                       "Time to put the burden down,"
                                         Mahara told me

                                        Told me it is mine .. to rest
                                        and live freely



                                     " Time to put the burden down,"
                                        Mahara told me

                                       Soon to be lovingly let go ..
                                       with energy



                                     " Time to put the burden down,"
                                        Mahara told me

                                       Reminded of all I am
                                       is of eternity!


                                       Katherine Marion
                                       www.SupernaturalWoman.com


                   
                        




                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment