Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To My Special Valentine

                         
                                                      To my 'not so' Baby K
                                                     
                                             a kiss from my lips -  has much to say

                                                making your boyish heart sway ...

                                                   upon this Valentines Day



                                                     To my 'not so' Baby K

                                               our hearts are open to freely play

                                                causing ripples on rawsome bay

                                                   upon this Valentines Day



                                                     To my 'not so' Baby K

                                              I am your first love, to forever stay

                                               creating a man with much to say

                                                   upon this Valentines Day



                                               
                                                    To my 'not so' Baby K

                                            Mother Goose, did a golden egg; lay

                                               loving the teen she sees, today

                                                   upon this Valentines Day!



                                          Katherine Marion

                                          www.SupernaturalWoman.com



                                          p.s.

                                          This is my greatest Creation; King Kaelin

                                           After a long lfie, of fighting my own higher self, I
                                           allowed my light to truly shine ...

                                          Thank you, Baby K - for teaching me what LOVE
                                           truly is - YOU!


                                          Special Momma K


                                          p.p.s.

                                          A special note to my beloved brother, Frank. We miss
                                          you and send you our love and support.

                                          See you soon, beautiful boy,with the big brown eyes.

                                          Big Sister - Kathy
                                               

1 comment: