Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Home is OUR Healing Haven






































My home is our healing haven

when it is sanctuary you be crave'n


Drop by to get a love-felt hug

at your heart stirrings, I tenderly tug


Some say to take a posh holiday

"simple time," alone, is all I need say


When you get the itch to bitch

opening a heart, soothes a knotted hitch



My home is your castle upon earth

filled with tears of joy and gentle mirth


Sanded down by sands of sorrow

from life we  allow  all, to kindly borrow


Sharing is all that is needed to help

reach out rather than vent, yell, or yelp


Sit yourself down and rest for a time

I know love is greatest healer and lifeline!!!


Katherine Marion
www.Supernaturalwoman.com

p.s.

I captured this picture of part of my pretty purple-toned
(highest healing color ..) living area .. last year.

Our surrounding matter so much, to us .. and all that
enter into our conscious space, thus co-created in
the light of a new and even more divine day.

Sublimely your wondrous way,

special K

p..s

Our for real.. Rawk'n Retreat is available...

rawsomechef@yahoo.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment