Monday, March 7, 2011

If You Think I'm TinkerBell ...

If you think I'm TinkerBell

you're not too early to join wee Peter and Wendy in hell


If you think I'm Madame Curie

you'd better wait for your own pounding .. of cure


If you think I'm Katherine The Great

you're by far, for this fair Maid Marion, way too late


If you think I'm Supernatural Woman

you've got a lot of healing to do- silly,young man


If you think I'm Rawsome Chef

you've still got a lotta work to do on yourself


If you think I'm your Mommy

you're still stuck inside someone else's fat ummy


If you think I'm Mother Theresa with tits

you're in for some holy, wholesome, homey grits


If you think I'm here for you to abuse

you're the unholy one I will do more than to accuse


If you think I'm here to at all, disregard

you've already lost your balls in my yummy yard


If you think I'm here to sit pretty and show off

you're the dummy doll, with only heart - turned hard


If you think I'm a Goddess Great

you'd better save your saliva, since your gonna salivate


If you think I'm here to empower myself and others

you've earned my respect; honoured Sisters and Brothers!


Katherine Marion

www.SupernaturalWoman.com
www.KatherineTheGreat.com
www.Rawsomechef.com
www.youtube.com/lifeofagreatmommy
www.youtube.com/goddessgreat

And, more ...

When and how and because I FEEL LIKE IT!

p.s.

Now, how do you feel?

Join my blog as a wonderful way of giving your thanks .. and feel free ( I AM ) to post your positive commentary .

And, Share, Share, Share ...

Thanks.

Goddess-sent and Heaven-bent,

Very Special K


No comments:

Post a Comment