Monday, May 2, 2011

Being The Believer

Being the believer

means

letting go of the deceiver


Most have already lost

dreams 

once whole-heartedly embossed


Few will find

teams

supporting them in thankful kind


One shall know

seems 

inside is where truth does glow ...


Katherine Marion
www.SupernaturalWoman.com


p.s.

This early morn, as my teenage homelearner soundly sleeps, I watch the sky lighten, and my heart stays open to all that transpired, yesterday - in my ever fascinating life ...

And everyone that still lives in my heart, after being touched by me and my magical energy.

Last night, i felt the pain of many .. 

Loneliness is an all too common malady. We must reach out  .. to bring other precious people - closer.

How else are we ever to survive - as a species? Let alone, thrive - as independent and functioning adults who are able to give what we all deserve and ache for - LOVE!

Forever, it is absolutely vitally imperative - WE MUST KEEP DREAMING. 

For, when we DREAM - we have already created our own TRUTH.


An honest heart,

LOVE KATHERINE


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete