Monday, May 23, 2011

Eddie Klimac: Bully and poorly promoted Gimmick!






































Eddie Klimac

sold his gimmick

told me

he would lift

my skirts high

made me

just about wanna die!


Eddie Klimac

folded into it

threatening

on 'skirtsy days'

to embar-ass me

fears began

no more was i free


Eddie Klimaac

holding onto me

projecting

a mad world of his

upon sweetest girl

nightmare

curls came unfurled


Eddie Klimac

emboldening himself

protecting

his gutless frenzy

onto everyone else

new strength

untold of inner wealth!


Katherine Marion

www.SupernaturalWoman.com



p.s.


Everything and everyone is a blessing.

Thank you Eddie!

p.p.s.

And, bless you, mommy - even more!




5 comments:

  1. "I can't relax if you keep stealing my grapes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as all is appealing and I AM not the Goddess of whom is peeling ...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does that mean? Please talk to me using real words. Why are you rhyming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete