Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Do Not Care the Price I May Have to Pay

                         I do not care the price i may have to pay
                         to hold onto what others dare not say
                         is sweltering heat .. to go out into .. and play

                         I do not care the price i may have to pay
                        letting go of garbage that stinks up my day
                        until i do it .. only myself; shall ireally betray

                        I do not care the price i may have to pay
                        'getting hurt' is not where i wish to stay
                        others 'do not.' so i must and thus, i may

                        I do not care the price i may have to pay
                        insight is a winners alter; upon to pray
                        Truth;my greatest gift i choose give; today!


                        Katherine Marion
                        www.SupernaturalWoman.com

                        p.s.

                       Goddess, i used to be so good at giving myself
                       gifts.

                       Now, with 2 loving Labs and rarely a seeming
                       supporter, there feels to be not enough stars
                       in often dreary night.

                       Bless those with less
                       May others with more .. learn to share
                     

                      Love a heart that knows ... and shows how to care,

                      Purring Kat

1 comment: