Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I see myself breaking out of my shell ...

                     I see myself breaking out of my shell
                     sticky, wet, gooey and great
                     within that locked-away, barren cell
                     why did i even have to wait?

                     I see myself breaking out of my shell
                     not again to ever hesitate
                     good thing that my egg never fell
                     small appetites are easy to sate

                    I see myself breaking out of my shell
                    gorgeous yellow color to trace
                    wonderful feeling to leave others hell
                    big birds never get yolk on face

                    I see myself breaking out of my shell
                    white was my old container
                    busting out is of what others may tell
                    simply .. ending that endless race.


                    Katherine Marion
                    www.SupernaturalWoman.com

                   p.s.


                  p.s.

                  I saw this fascinating vision .. many moons, ago.
                  Coming from a long lineage of famed painters .. I
                  have always had the of seeing what others are afraid
                  to feel.

                 Guess this must just be part of what makes me magic
                 and real.

                 At the same time.

                 Pookie - daddy's little girl



No comments:

Post a Comment