Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Just Lay Down And Die!


Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will have no tears left to cry



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will have no breathe left to  sigh



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will have no wings with which to fly



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will never have another try



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will never know me or my



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will feel no lows or high



Don't just lay down and die

Before you know it

You will be no longer living the lie.


Katherine Marion



P.S.

Around a year and a half ago, after a restful sleep, I caputured this close-up of myself, with no make-up or hair .. to hide what was and is really happening inside of magical and ever-changing me.

Earlier today, I realized how little passion I have had in my life, for the longest while.

Simply, allowing peace into my life, in order to move past the external chaos that literally consumed me ... has taken what has felt to be years off of my seemingly lustrous life.

Now, I have decided I want passion, again. The feelign that I will live forever and all fantasies do come true!!!

My next blog ...

Beautifully brilliant,

Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment