Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A bump in the head

Some days, we just wake up and bump our head!Last morn, it all started, when my son leaned over ...to kiss my cheek, and knocked into me, instead.My dreams had been far from even good Aching to 'talk them out, ' as anyone ought. Crying was I , while faraway, Angels stood Abandoned by my son at the railway ties screaming out for Greg to stop race walking even my teen, refused to hear my lost cries Betrayed by the baby i once held so close let down by the x i left many decades ago feeling as only the lone and lost last rose Lonelier than a beggar on the ugly street all I ever wanted was to live for real love few too many hearts, these tears do meet Still i hold hope for a braver, new day count my blessings for sunshine of heart For even deaf mutes might have their say! Katherine Marion www.SupernaturalWoman.com p.p.s. I am ready to let go of some responsibility. Too much hurt for a lifetime feeling lost. Pain upon old hurts - lay embossed. Cast negativity from my wounded side Bring in light to heal my worldly wounds Goddess, this prayer is none too soon!!!! K.M

No comments:

Post a Comment