Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On Holdiay - Everyday!

From now on

on holiday ...

everyday


No more

not a way

will i pay


for others

sins upon me

i am free


this life

walk wild

love's child


one world

hearts many

toss a  penny


hope lasts

lives end

scars mend


tears drop

paint dries

love never dies!


Katherine Marion
www.SupernaturalWoman.com


p.s.

After being divinely inspired, post reading a blog
by Santa Clause with a Cause, whom i am
blessed to have met on my pretty facebook
profile page - here I AM

Hope for the holidays,

katherine





pluck my hair

in a mirror

filled with fear


my one heart

loner teen son

lost everyone


I  am all

to this child

joy defiled


once i lived

now feel dead

unhappy head


mean people

rule this planet

can't stand it


love stays

when shown

goodness grown


some want out

let me inside

spirits ride


hope lives now

happiness mine

Goddess, divine!



No comments:

Post a Comment