Thursday, October 25, 2012

I most .. long for; Intinacy!

What i most long for ..
achingly
is
intimacy


How i find friends
doesn't
come
easily


When i hide away
no one
gets
lonely


When here i find me
my heart
be
ecstasy


Why i share love
for all
to
touch tenderly


Who i know really
truly
ONE
she is ME!

Katherine Marion
www.thesupernaturalwoman.com


p.s.

This past day, was a day out of
a living nightmare.

My landlord taking my rent for
our new place.

My son's scowling, mean face.

My x - his dad, neglecting his
duties as a role model and
mentor.

My old boyfriend treating me
so unkindly on the pone, as he
rents from his mothers home;
where in 'middle age' he 'lives.'

My local raw foods provider,
not careful enough to even
lightly shower  me. with ...
kindness or common courtesy.

My sleep defeccit climbing
the unchartered charts

My delinquent son, neglecting
hs pups and teating me as if I
do not even exist. Or, may soon
choose .. not to.

My life - feeling empty and void
of meaning , with all the 'hits'
receive.

My sanity to now preserve .. as i move
away from al itroublesome ilk - to
 preserve my sanity!

My eyes, literally dropping closed ..
keeping me from revealing all .. that
until one or many days . later, i shall
be wise enough to not expose!


Very special k
 

No comments:

Post a Comment