Friday, October 5, 2012

Courting Success

Female lawyer
in court
yesterday

had someting
valid
to say ...


family law
practiced
for years


adds up
noting
many fears




Applause
i love
authentic


while others
may run
so frantic


connections
can be
anywhere


gavel down
head
of gray




grounded
was I
stood firm


breathing
slowly
full term



focusing
energy
set free


letting go
trust
in me





Supported
by the
universe


no words
torn
or terse


conscious
voice
held strong



single Mom
can't
go wrong







Allowing
silence
appears


nearby
trtuth
appears


voicing
one's
kindness


offers
own
solace.


Katherine Marion
www.SupernaturalWoman.com

p.s.


I promised myself,  after a mere 2 hours sleep, and
 attnding court, yesterday .. that i would go to
the beach, as 'just rewards', post 'war hard-won.'

Rather, I spend hours filing papers of many sort. Re-learning
lingo that courts appreciae.

 For sunshine...my soul .. did ache.

Blue skies, i will touch ... again. Yet, to feast upno
that appreciaive look.. upon
a woman's face; that I just met.

 After Judge Powers sets' down and order for stay..
Best thing .. yet.

,Empowering Day!!!

Kat purring


p.p.s.

Now, that lengthy bike ride back, felt a little daunting ..
Only when i began .remembering ... the fairy queen
weasel at the downstair's front wicker.

Pushing  his buttons, inadvetendly. So, he began,
to start bullying me ...Almost lost my Joyful 
Wise Woman's Woman ticket.

Instead, before blessed bed, at 6 am, I will fondly
'thank all of them.' Drawing up - my formal complaint;
withing ... emptied head.

Opting for perfection of  Peace ...ass joy
buster's opt for  insane old piece of
joylessly dead!!!!

Very special K





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment