Saturday, January 10, 2015

I AM Rawk'n .. the boat, Baby!!!


In my early 50's .. here! Not 19 .. 50. Nope, it is 60 - the year. And within 5 years that one ,. too, will be right, near. Raw, Vegan,  Live food chef/artist .. here. 
I am
rawk'n the boat
baby
Don't mean maybe
I am
not the rock
baby
Don't b.s. me
I am
a churning sea
baby
Don't mean fraidy

I am
not the lock
baby
Don't lie to me
I am
the supernatural key
baby
Don't think tiny
I am
not the coward
baby
I am
one rawsome reality
baby
Don't tread lightly
I am not the 'lazy'
baby
I am
courageous of heart
baby

Don't vilify me

I am
not the loser
baby
I am
keeper of the faith
baby
Don't vilify me
I am
not dead, yet
baby
I am loving myself
baby
Don't resent me
I am
the real, raw deal
baby!
katherine marion
www.supernaturalwoman.com
p.s.

So much more simple .. when we envision .. love/success - on a molecular level .. we arise .. to any supernatural .. occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment