Sociable

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Spirit's Bigger .. than even .. death threats!

2005  At our Cozy Cottage in Magical Marpole 






























My spirit's bigger than both my breasts 
That's a whole lotta extra .. luscious breath's

My spirit's bigger than those pesky pests
That's a wholesome lotta devil's death's

My Spirit's bigger than troupes of trolls, online
That's a wicked lotta lemons' turned to wine

My Spirit's bigger than a tossed coin in light
That's a wondrous lotta universe, to ignite!!!!

Katherine Marion
www.SupernaturalWoman.com

Fresh poem - inspired
written just now - with twinkling city lights
outside my window
Soon to fly outside .. and run along the calmest
seas, with puppy love .. and guardian Angels .
up .. above!!
K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment