Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Post a Sign of "Peace"

I post a sign of "Peace"

at Goddess 'divine door

even the local police

choose not dare ignore



I post a sign of "Peace"

my sleeping son to snore

nary small mice to sneeze

sprawled out on the floor



I post a sign of "Peace"

slumlord from sexy shore

such an un-Godly tease

always on rawk'n repore



I post a sign of "Peace"

who do you call; " whore?"

trusted set of 'uncut' keys

heart's that twins sure tore




I post a sign of "Peace" 


amidst local fool's folklore

send a virgin to her knees

someone help me, please



I post a sign of Peace"

at my reputation they tore

minds riddled with disease

wait til my final encore ....


Katherine Marion
www.SupernaturalWoman.com

p.s.

" Oh, such fun to watch .. ," - is
that the song they sing, as one more
silly ,slimy puke-it on his misogynistic
a-dick-sling, does try to string me by
my rawk'n thing ...

After staying awake for 2 nights and a
dizzying day, all i an firmly say ..
the breast way to deal with abuse?

Simply refuse to be anything .. other
than A-MUSED. Showing one more
sobster sis and broken-down brother;
than not one or any or many .. can ever,
again ,hope to hurt this "Amazing Mommy/1"

Kat with her own Cream







No comments:

Post a Comment