Monday, September 12, 2011

Misogyny calls - Empowered Woman Wails - Victorious Vents from Goddess-sent - Never Fails!

















































excerpted from my www.facebook.com/katherinemarion page 
see ya there!



by Katherine Marion on Monday, September 12, 2011 at 9:31pm
Now, i feel much better ...
Just blocked some DoDo ( not just the name of an extinct bird from the dinosaur era ) named Momo Ayman, who comes from some Cunt-ry where males, such as himself - handsome looking though his fb picture may show him to be - treat women worse than cattle.
Which means he really does F... sheep!
Awake and leading the pack - of She Wolves,
katherine

p.s.
He wrote that he wanted to " F .. me and that he "wants my ass." I wonder if that rubber doll version of me, is out on the market, yet? Or, if his mommy washed his pillow case, lately?

Sorry, sometimes i just cannot resist. A woman can only take so much ... when she gives even more!

p.p.s

I have just uploaded this new pic, taken on the 13 - lucky day of September. 

The light was leaving the sky and i was ready to fly .. on my bike, to the gym. Wheeeeee...

  loving you and me, 

    katherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment