Monday, January 11, 2010

My Mission



My mission

Is not that of Mother Theresa
with tits

My mission

Is not to save the world
with sexy

My mission

Is not to feed the masses
with promises

My mission

Is not to live my life
with vanity

My mission

Is not to die first
with pride

My mission

Is not to come last
with love

My mission

Is not to see light
with lies

My mission

Is not to help others
with me

My mission

Is not to save souls
with money

My mission

Is not to lose myself
with sex

My misson

Is not to find myself
with men

My mission

Is not to recover
with drugs


My mission

Is not to uncover
with conditions

My misson

Is not to heal
with hell

My mission

Is not to mend
with madness

My mission

Is not to bend
with beauty

My mission

Is not to hope
with open eyes

My mission

Is not to dream
with death

My mission

Is not to die
with fame

My mission

Is not to burn
with desire

My mission

Is not to froth
with anger

My mission

Is not to find
with hope

My mission

Is not to hide
with joy


My mission

IS TO HEAL
WITH TRUTH!


Katherine Marion

http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/


P.S.

May you enjoy this brand new self- introspection of magical me.

No comments:

Post a Comment