Saturday, April 16, 2011

100 Knots Per Her Hour



















Some people prefer

'the cold shoulder'

that's not HER


SHE likes 'frozen'

for over 2 years

painfully unchosen


GODDESS so ill

with Mom's death

holding pain still


Dead thoughts stuck

grief and sadness

healing without luck


Bottled up fears

sometimes don't

come out as tears


SHE has 400 knots

compared to them

carries a painful lot


HER Mother - womb

was passed .. away

far too frivolously soon


GODDESS screams

from the inside out

no medicating teams


Feeling fresh terror

within HER heart

forever grievous error


No one to hold HER

offering overdue rest

TCM put to the test


Almost 4 years ago

SHE felt the loss

as the pain did grow


It's up to her to heal

emotions are gifts

showing us to feel.



Katherine Marion

www.SupernaturalWoman.com

p.s.

The qualified 'quack's' or "EXperts," as authorities define them, know what a rotator cuff injury looks and feels like .. No fun.

Yet, it is years later, after tremendous amounts of labour-intensive hours,  not always wonderfully spent,  that I finally meet  the healer that is to finally worked wonders on my old emotional scars.  Dr. Benjamin - "Beijing, China - trained, tells me ... "You will only need 10 sessions."of acupuncture. So sagely suggested ... All I have to do is pay for the non-reusable needles; wisely purchasing  a promotional package, which nary an underpaid one, tried to sell me. William,  who works at one of Shirley's 5   clinics - www.BigFeetStore.com, sold me 3 packages of traditional Chinese healing's, only last year.  Afterwards, I tried out acupuncture for  a few successful times. Vey effective remedy for dirty stuff lying deep ..

Never to 'lie,' for too longly a lonely time.


The Truth Always Comes Out ...


Now, you are gonna watch me and mine, as it divinely does.


Rawsomely Recovering from 'LIFE,'


With Caring -  KATHERINE


p.s.

My homeschooler dropped in for a moment to snap this impromtu pic of me, going through pain and suffering .. at Big Feet, with my healing TCM Doc. "No pain, no gain, " is the old phrase he used... You bet!










No comments:

Post a Comment