Saturday, November 6, 2010

I BELIEVE ...
















I believe ....

that which I bestow

I receive.


I believe ....

those whom honor me

do not deceive.


I believe ...

this energy is real

all that I need.


I believe ..

thus my dream

to never leave.


Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

I am a believer!

There are not a lot of us ...

This world, sad to say, is not densely populated by peoples who are propelled by purest intention.

My direction is upwards and across,

Every rainbow is a bridge to a newer and braver dimension. All worlds are mine when my heart remains swift, sure and sublime.

K.M.

p.p.s.

This picture of Me and My Rainbow: captured by Kaelin.

Yesterday, at the stunningly raw and real Richmond Dike.

Supernaturally yours,

SPECIAL K

No comments:

Post a Comment