Saturday, November 6, 2010

Me & My Rainbow
















Me & my rainbow ...

she follows me

wherever I go.


Me & my rainbow

she beckons me

into the flow ...


Me & my rainbow

she stands by me

heart a-glow


Me & my rainbow

she loves me

letting go ...


Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

Someone once asked me if I considered Nature to be my Mother?

Yes.

And, my own Mother's ...

Our only 'work' 

Is to LISTEN.

K.M.


p.s.

That which is not real and true .. evaporates, when in the timeless company of all emcompassing beauty.

May we all rejoice in this world that offers, comforts, accepts and bestows.

Allowing,

K.M.

p.p.s.

Pic captured, yesterday, after an invigorating drizzle .. at the Richmond Dike.

Truly spectacular!

Thank you, Goddess.

K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment