Sunday, November 14, 2010

MAY MY BODY BE MY TEMPLE




















They say "Energy grows where energy goes."

May mine shoot up from the tip of my toes


They say,"Whatever you focus on increases."

May my feminine powers be another's Jesus


They say, "Whatever you resist,does persist."

May my Kundalini rise and unto itself; enlist


They say, "If there is no pain, there is no gain."

May my energies empower me to highest fame


They say, "As a man thinketh, so that he be."

May clarity, consciousness and caring fill me.


They say, "Never cast pearl's before swine."

May strength, serenity and sexiness be mine.


They say, "You are always what you eat."

May my raw reality forever be holy treat.


They say, "Go where your heart leads you."

May my body be my temple, tried and true.


They say, "Nothing is constant, except change."

May my life be mine to conscientously arrange.


They say, "God is within every one of us."

My my light within me, be that which I trust.


Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

A very recent visual rendering of me at the gym. A sacred place where I center my higher self. "My church of self-love," as I call  it!

No comments:

Post a Comment