Sociable

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Missing Pussy































               Twinkle, Twinkle, furry star

               We dream of you from afar


                Fur balls and vomit of yours

                Forget about past feline wars



                Four furry legs pussy-foot'n

                You, we won't be soon, forgett'n


                Peeing on my pretty sheepskin

                Still so glad we let you back in


                 Sleeping at my peaceful side

                 For a purring dream of a ride


               Where you are now, who knows?

               My loving heart, out to you, goes!


              Katherine Marion

              http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/
              http://www.3rdeyefoto.com/

              p.s.

              Even though I haven't shared my pussy in a long time .. I borrowed
              another's, to stroke, photograph and feed.

              Maybe, all .. should try the sanest Goddess-sent seed.

             Bless you, M, for lending me yours, while mine was safely sleeping!


             Humor, Health, and Healing -  I am keeping,

             K.M.



               

No comments:

Post a Comment