Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Missing Pussy































               Twinkle, Twinkle, furry star

               We dream of you from afar


                Fur balls and vomit of yours

                Forget about past feline wars



                Four furry legs pussy-foot'n

                You, we won't be soon, forgett'n


                Peeing on my pretty sheepskin

                Still so glad we let you back in


                 Sleeping at my peaceful side

                 For a purring dream of a ride


               Where you are now, who knows?

               My loving heart, out to you, goes!


              Katherine Marion

              http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/
              http://www.3rdeyefoto.com/

              p.s.

              Even though I haven't shared my pussy in a long time .. I borrowed
              another's, to stroke, photograph and feed.

              Maybe, all .. should try the sanest Goddess-sent seed.

             Bless you, M, for lending me yours, while mine was safely sleeping!


             Humor, Health, and Healing -  I am keeping,

             K.M.



               

No comments:

Post a Comment