Sociable

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ms. Santa Gets Cheeky ...

 




























Just cause cute Ms. Clause is bright and sweet

Does not mean she shows fright at giving cheek


When I am not having sex or even on the hunt

Xmas noon, my native x calls me;  "F__'n  cun_"


My whole day is lost, thanks to negative energy

From that slack-ass who shot some sperm to me


I can count my blessings on the bottom of my ass

Good thing I did not trade my pride for some cash


Pussy Kat keeps praying she will find the cream

A good guy that is hot; no woman does he demean


With every breath I take away .. I do intend to pray

That for mis-deeds done, dirty buggers shall pay


Speak your voices, girls, don't ever shut down

 Just hateful trash spewed by a careless clown


Stay cheeky to the core and cast pearls to no swine

Owning our power; never to be owned or undermined!


Katherine Marion

http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

A few years ago, one of my many beautiful nieces, Chantelle, kindly asked me to create a poster 'to empower girls." Well, maybe this is simply part in a precious and consciously continueing series ...

p.p.s.

Pic of her royal cheekiness - captured for a moment - on the day before Xmas of this yummiest year.

3 comments:

  1. Did you make your son take that picture?

    Who am I kidding? Yes, you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the kid has dead eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys need to create your own life, rather than make untruth's about mine.

    Blessings,
    special K

    ReplyDelete