Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How to tell when my Plums .. are Ripe!

Kerrisdale Community Gardens, where my pups have learned to sniff out .. fresh Plums!


I can tell
by their smell
and they
drop to the ground
where 2 pups
can be found
to slurp em up
breakfast
lunch
and sup!

I can tell
sweeter than hell
and they
are super tasty
pick em up
tenderly
yes, oh, yup
breakfast
lunch
and sup!

I know good
feels like it should
and you
never can, or could
eat enough
organically
lifts you up...
breakfast
lunch
and sup!


I know good
sunshine; withstood
and you
live  in the hood
so, go wild
orgasmically
 brings you luck ..
breakfast
lunch
and sup!!!


Nature's Child,

Katherine Marion

p.s.

We shot this, just last week. One of the tamer .. Damn.
Walking along the railways ties,' tying one on', with our pups in tow.
Just goes to show how much fun a supernatural Mom in the sun, having fun, without her
shining Son, can make a conscious choice to have . and enjoy.

Miss you, beautiful boy!!!

Good fur'less and more .. Momma K

No comments:

Post a Comment