Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Doggie Licked My Laughing Face














Last night I had an evening filled with grace

a strange furry dog licked my laughing face


Closing in on midnite after a power bike-ride

even Jim Pattison Save-On Foods not to hide


Kadu the pure husky howling under the moon

waiting for his master coming none too soon














Bike-riding momma shopping for organic fare

doggie slobber is surely what I wish to wear


Unconditional love from sincere Alpha male

who eats raw meat and wags his fluffy tail


Enough light to fill my heart with happiness

more doggy kisses wished for is my confess


You never know what this life will bring

A carniverous kiss makes this biker sing!




Katherine Marion


http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment