Monday, March 8, 2010

www.OrganicLives.org for Me and Mine


Ooooh, today,  I so ache to eat all the consciousness-raising culinary delights we ecstatically enjoyed ... last nite, at our yummy meal for 3; totalling a mere $156.00, with tons of pure and packaged goodies such as fermented olives , dehydrated onion flax crackers, unshelled pistachios, and a pussy pouch ( doggy bags are so boring ) to take back to our happy home.



Have you any infinitely intelligent idea, just how incredible cold raw, vegan pizza ( no wheat, gluten, yeast ) tastes - the day after?


Only because my well-fed boy so generously allowed me to eat all of his flax seed delight, since he does not like raw mushrooms as much as I so divinely adore ....



Such a Goddess am I



Blessed with friends who feed me and mine


( Never before having tasted or eaten living food cuisine, and unquestionably incredulous at how full he could somehow be ... Robin shows off his un-cooked riceless wonder of spicy-hot hy-dried nori rolls )



A shining son who accompanies me to the most delectable restaurants in Vancouver, B.C.

(Kaelin pours all of grateful us a purring glass of Goddess-sent Coconut water - the next breast thing to Mothers milk on the planet )


And, the most magical appetite for a rawsome life any single mommy could ever deliciously hope to purely and preciously possess.


Merely a few of my flavourful and JUST DESSERTS ...

(notice how my own child so kindly left me this mouthwatering much of his luscious living Strawberry Shortcake - without the shortcake, with an amazing soaked nut crust, and plenty of intense flavor in that one wee bite I was so generously left ... )


Orgasmically yours,

Katherine Marion



P.S.

All pics, except that one of me, taken by this salivatingly single mom and her http://www.3rdeyefoto.com/


P.S.

See what happens when you talk to 'strange men' on the bus ( read last weeks blog entry ... ), well on their lonely way to watch the last eve of the Olympics!!!

P.S.

All we all are is hungry for LOVE AND ENDLESS LIGHT THAT WE CAN SUPERNATURALLY SHARE ....


No comments:

Post a Comment