Sociable

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to

                      Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to
                       I don't know what i would have done without your heart; true

                      That third time in 6 month's; booking 3 flights for  beloved K2
                      Visiting my Mother with her broken pelvis and hopes so few

                      Booking that hotel; while you painted our cupboards green\blue
                      Sleeping-in with my son as you re-made our cottage, anew

                      Stepping up to the plate with MCFD; taking your manly cue
                      Encouraging me and creating more deeds for yourself to do

     
                      Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to
                       I don't know what i would have done without your heart; true

                       Every celebration, making me feel as if i were the Queen Bee
                       Sweetest  single roses; every week given so kindly unto me

                       Coaching  King Kaelin's soccer team and awarding him a trophy
                       Praising my son to be the best 9 year old any would hope to see

                        Loving the child that died inside of me; allowing her to be free
                        Helping me to remember that 'I' can transform to blessed 'WE.'

                     
                        Katherine Marion
                     
                        p.s.
         
                        Then .. what happened?
                        Well, here is to gratitude ..

                         k

No comments:

Post a Comment