Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to

                      Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to
                       I don't know what i would have done without your heart; true

                      That third time in 6 month's; booking 3 flights for  beloved K2
                      Visiting my Mother with her broken pelvis and hopes so few

                      Booking that hotel; while you painted our cupboards green\blue
                      Sleeping-in with my son as you re-made our cottage, anew

                      Stepping up to the plate with MCFD; taking your manly cue
                      Encouraging me and creating more deeds for yourself to do

     
                      Thank you for always giving me so much to look forward to
                       I don't know what i would have done without your heart; true

                       Every celebration, making me feel as if i were the Queen Bee
                       Sweetest  single roses; every week given so kindly unto me

                       Coaching  King Kaelin's soccer team and awarding him a trophy
                       Praising my son to be the best 9 year old any would hope to see

                        Loving the child that died inside of me; allowing her to be free
                        Helping me to remember that 'I' can transform to blessed 'WE.'

                     
                        Katherine Marion
                     
                        p.s.
         
                        Then .. what happened?
                        Well, here is to gratitude ..

                         k

No comments:

Post a Comment