Friday, October 1, 2010

Green Goddess Sings With LOVE


Others may turn shades of envious green

I shall sing wearing my pretty towel

sending out my real and soulful song

For well over a soul cleansing hour


Others my turn shades of envious green

I shall dance in my happy home

grateful for every falling leaf

Feeling every joy I have ever known


Others may turn shades of envious green

I shall revel in all Goddess glory

dreaming of kindness to all

Knowing with brave certainty



Others may turn shades of envious green

I shall stand for what I believe

laughing into the face of adversity

Gifts I shall abundantly receive ...


Others may turn shades of envious green

I shall become my own finest

thanks to this enduring endurance

Passing one more ultimate test!


Katherine Marion

p.s.

After my Tenancy win - September 28th, I sang in Goddess-given gratitude, for well over a wondrous soul-encompassing hour, Cleansing every creature comfort in my happy home, that I so reverantly touched .. Our whole pretty place and every material object within .. imbued with light and love.

That night, when we went to bed, early and sated, you could literally feel the energetic shift in our living room, where I shrilled to Enya and her heart-felt renderings.

Even moving the furniture around. Deciding to paint the walls the consciousness-raising color of chartruese; Mother' s very own reassuring color, that comforts.

Must be why I so aptly decided to wear this telling towel. Or, maybe I was so transparently ... wearing nothing at all?  

Other than none other than this Magical Mother's 'honest to Goddess-sent SMILE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment