Friday, October 1, 2010

As Firm As The Ground I Stand Upon


A tree has integrity

supporting me

with balance

to be free


A tree is rooted

embracing me

it's branches

I can see


A tree is firm

allowing me

to fall

if need be


A tree is strong

affording me

healing space

effortlessly


A tee is Nature

beauty is she

unconditionally

loving me!!


Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

Now, if only more people could be as real and wondrous as a few baring branches  ...

My homeschooling teen captured this radiant vision of his magical mommy, the other day, after 10 hours of healing sleep. On our way to the local organic store to buy fresh greens, I could not resist stopping to lean against something as real as my beautifully beating heart.

Stop for what matters. Not who doesn't ...

Start walking when your ready. Not when forced to do what does not feel right.

Be in tune with ideals truly of your own.

This nature has already supernaturally shown!



LOVING LIFE AND MOHTER NATURE'S CONSCIOUS CREATIONS,


Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment