Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Morning After ... "Rentalsman."
















Listening to the loveliiest voice ... Sarah McLuaghlin, singing, "In this Silence ... I believe .."

Sensational.

After a long day, with a mere 3 1/2 hrs sleep under my brazen belt, I finally made it to Tenancy Branch!

Now, I sit silently, after stretching into relaxation, as my ever-rising son, peacefully sleeps.

Something I must soon remember how to  wisely do more of ...

This p;ic of Kaelin and I was taken, before I jumped in a supportive friend's fancy, black car, to be driven to a very full house of disputing landlords and tenants, on a Friday afternoon. Merely, to be thoughtfully warned that  I probably would not be able to file my dispute application, before closing time.

I knew better ..

The Goddess' are always with me. Especially when I am grounded, on focus and maintain maximum positivity.


An amazing day, with a series of synergistic scenarious playing themselves out. With me, as silent witness.

Must have been the "Good Hair."

What else could it be?

Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/


p.s.


As you can well see, Kaelin is now as tall as his beloved Mommy,  and can easily lift me up and cart me around ... So, he does!

Enjoy.

I am.

K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment