Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lift Your Shoulders, Ladies
















Deltoid presses for me

what other kind'a lady


Deltoid presses for me

shouldered so firmly


Deltoid presses for me

firm as far as can be


Deltoid presses for me

feeling pure energy


Deltoid presses for me

still in my femininity


Deltoid presses for me

breathing in naturally


Deltoid presses for me

sculpted arms for free


Deltoid presses for me

like a well-built tree


Deltoid presses for me

power-house to see


Deltoid presses for me

strong aren't we?


Deltoid presses for me

lifting gloriously


Deltoid presses for me

raising prosperity


Deltoid presses for me

muscles to decree


Deltoid presses for me

increasing energy


Deltoid presses for me

empowering humanity!


Katherine Marion
http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/

p.s.

This is what I had for lunch ...

After a good rest, all I needed was a good workout, to work it all out!

I have been doing shoulder presses for a few years, now. My last X-tricated ... showed me how to do these babies, one day in the gym. My first real boyfriend, at age 19, worked out every day and never showed me a thing.

So, I began lifting weights, for my deltoids .. and noted a marked difference in a short amount of time. As was with the sculpted legs, I once built by biking, same goes with one's upper body.

For decades, I never really worked my upper extremes, other than the swimming I used to once upon a time, so gloriously and freely do - before noting the dreadful effects of drying, bleaching, chemical-laden chlorine. Since I foolishly felt or even worse - needlessly, thought - that my lovely, long arms, may become somehow deformed  and doomed to look like some of She/male.

Not so.

Glad that I so wisely chose to change my mind, in my 40's. That's what mind's are for ... changing.

And, bodies are for growing, glowing and going ... wherever you decide to move and so preciously and purely ... place 'em!!!

K.M.

p.p.s.

Pic taken by Kaelin, after we delivered The Agora, and before he sprinted outside to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment