Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keep A Happy Heart On!



How many colors are there in a rainbow filled with light?

What be the brightest part of the moon upon this night?

Where are the juiciest bites of joy to be found?



Why does strawberry cheesecake taste like bliss to me?

When will my tingling taste-buds truly be set free?

Who never told me LOVE tasted so good?



Katherine Marion



P.S.

Enjoying the naturally uplifting aspects of pure food at it's finest. Thanks to http://www.organiclives.org/ and Valentine Day treats from my dear friend, Greg,whom so generously loved and listened to my son and I in the best way he knows how; by feeding us.

 Besides, he comfirmed: 'Guys just wanna have sex. Girls just want food and fun". Well, at least one of us was fed!



No comments:

Post a Comment