Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trusted Friend

"Dave called!" I happily exclaim to my son, thoughtfully walking into the bedroom with a patient smile, an abundant supply of fresh california dates and locally harvested, unshelled walnuts. Along for the rawsome ride; a silver hammer for cracking and a the prettiest crystal plate for eating upon ... in glorious style.

I read half a dozen newly created poems for my trusted friend, who is now afraid I will write a poem about him and post my wordy perfection upon the pages of www.facebook.com/katherinemarion. Cackling aloud, as only befitting a well fed Witch on an almight mission, might, I feed a man so big in stature's quiet fright ...


 Scrolling down the Goddess-inspired page, I feel the power of my word and all whom I touch as I bleed for those so many, in helpless and ever hopeful need. This be the only weightless sword I ever shall carry. No hatchet be mine to hide or bury. For I am the deliverer of truth and moral justice. This is enough unto is all-seeing own.


Grateful for a good, old friend whom has never trampled on my flowing virginal growns or cast unkind frowns my child-like way. All I know I want to say to the friend who called upon this originally hell-bent day, is "Thank you, dear Dave, for being there". Making it all the more worthwhile for me; my unearthly jewels to eaglerly share.

Now, it is even easier to remember ONE MORE PERSON DOES TRULY  CARE!


Katherine Marion

http://www.supernaturalwoman.com/


P.S.

The verses pretty much speak for themselves. As every stream winds into the mgihty river, eventually roaring forth, and emptying into an infinite sea ...

I AM BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment